Kentucky Library Association Conferences

This blog is a central place for conference attendees to check in on happenings around the conference. We hope this will help everyone share the excitement of the event.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Introduction

charlotte

Good morning!

I'd like to introduce myself to you. I work for the Kentucky Dept. for Libraries and Archives. I am the Regional Consultant in the Northern KY Region. I have been in this position for just over a year, acting as the consultant to the public libraries in ten counties. The job is fun and exciting! Driving over 1,000 miles a month, I get to meet and work with the public library staff and trustees and provide information and assistance that they need to better serve their communities.

This is my first attempt at blogging and I hope that I can provide some interesting and helpful information on the sessions that I attend here at the KLA 2006 Conference! Since I'm new at this, please feel free to offer suggestions and advice in your comments to make my posts more valuable!

Welcome to my perspective of this year's KLA Conference!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte is a wonderful regional consultant. I am happy to know her.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home