Kentucky Library Association Conferences

This blog is a central place for conference attendees to check in on happenings around the conference. We hope this will help everyone share the excitement of the event.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KLA/KSMA 2006 Conference Blog

johanHi! My name is Johan Koren, associate professor at Murray State University, and Coordinator of the Library Media program. This post was created as part of a preconference workshop at the Kentucky Library Association/Kentucky School Media Association Fall Conference in Louisville September 2006. Although I have two other blogs, I am very much a Johan-come-lately to this whole area of blogging. Michael Stephens is realy helping to open up this new world !

My aim will be post as often as I can throughout the conference from the point of view of a school library media person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home